Friday, May 09, 2008

09 May

A great game of badminton with Meixin, Marcus and Guoyuan...so great that my right arm aches now. I can't imagine whats going to happen tmr. I thot i would be late...turned out i was late alright, but i managed to be the earliest. Lol...and lotsa thanks to Marcus for the Honey Green Tea. I would like to clarify, i'm NOT the weakest link...it obviously wasnt me and i cant really blame the guys for having great arm power and better skills. Hmph. And it's a blatantly rude thing to get ur fren to takeover when one of us just rests for a while. And its even ruder to have ur fren and ur fren's fren to takeover the court, cos we paid for it and we weren't transparent. My point is: Its only courteous to ask. We needed some rest anyway.

08 May

Recording! Cool! For 2hrs, i was living in the world of Clip! and i was Annabelle again. Its weird to be singing those songs again, but its a nice feeling. I was even amazed at how differently i sound...the voice i hear of myself and my recorded voice. And its even funnier to hear my own singing. Its quite a shy thing. :) One more song to go...the wedding song. I can't wait for the whole cd to be ready. Haha.